Friday, May 18, 2007

Who you start your life with.

It's amazing. The people who you start your life with, as a child, somehow manage to be in your life forever. You may or may not be best friends with them, but you might be in touch with them, or you might notice how much of an impact they have left in your tiny little world.

As I slowly find more and more friends through facebook, all those I went to elementary, middle, and high school with, I'm realizing how much their presence altered me and just knowing that I'm in touch with them, makes me miss my past life. It makes me realize we'll never be 5 again, but at the same time, I know we'll still be together in the future.

With that, there's a huge sense of comfort. So, a toast to all of you my lovely friends. I'm glad you were present in my past, are with me at this moment, and will be in the future.

Toast!

No comments: